santa bante one liner

  • Teacher: what do u call a person who cannot hear anything?
    Santa: U can call him anything, because he cannot hear anything.

  • Santa standing on the scale, holding his stomach in.
    Jeeto: I don't think that is going to help.
    Santa: Sure it does. How else could I see the numbers?

  • Two goldfish in a bowl talking: Goldfish 1: Do you believe in God?
    Goldfish 2: Of course, I do! Who do you think changes the water?

  • Angry Santa to his son: Have you ever seen an owl?
    Pappu: (Luking down) No...
    Santa: Don't look down. Look at me.

  • Santa: I got married because I was tired of cooking, cleaning home and washing clothes.
    Banta: Amazing, I got divorce for the same reason.

  • 2 Hijade ek shaadi ki badhai dene gaye.
    Haye haye main to 1100 lungi.
    Dusri Boli main to 2100 lungi.
    Peeche se Santa bola Abey 2310 le lo usme FM bhi hai!!!

  • Doctor asks Santa to give urine sample, stool & sperm sample for his yearly checkup.
    Santa: I’m in a hurry doc, can I leave my underwear!

  • Interviewer: What is skeleton?
    Santa: Skeleton is a person who started dieting but forgot to stop it..!!!

  • Jailor: Tumhe kal subah 5 baje phansi di jayegi.
    Sardar: Ha Ha Ha Ha!
    Jailor: Kyon has rahe ho?
    Sardar: Main to uthta hi subha 9 baje hoon!

  • Santa sent SMS to his BOSS: Me sick, no work.
    Boss SMS back: When I am sick I kiss my wife try it.
    Two hours later Santa sms 2 boss: Me ok, ur wife very sweet.

  • Santa ki chatri me hole tha, kisine pucha, umbrella mein hole kyu?
    Sardar bola: Oye barish ruk jayegi to pata kaise chalega.

  • Teacher: Translate - Bazaar mein goliyan chal rahi hain.
    Santa: The Tablets are walking in the market.
  • 1 comments:

    Unknown said...

    The invention of cell phones has already ignited the rise of a new language and also such stuff...a new world of new things altogether.

    Mp3 Touch Screen

     
    Home | Gallery | Tutorials | Freebies | About Us | Contact Us

    Copyright © 2009 joke and sms |Designed by Templatemo |Converted to blogger by BloggerThemes.Net

    Usage Rights

    DesignBlog BloggerTheme comes under a Creative Commons License.This template is free of charge to create a personal blog.You can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.But You must keep the footer links Intact.